We're a growing team that works hard to make sure our customers love us.
Sendwithus helps large online businesses send email to their customers. We transform your ordinary email service provider into an enterprise marketing platform that marketers love and developers love to work with.
We believe in customer experience above all else and use continuous customer feedback to drive all product development. Our customers are startups, developers, marketers, and enterprises alike – and we like it that way.
We're a dedicated and passionate team with offices in San Francisco CA and Victoria BC, and we're looking for diverse and talented individuals to join us.
San Francisco CA · Full Time
Sendwithus is looking for a Sales Lead to build out our sales team. We are looking for a leader who has experience scaling sales teams in a startup environment with a player/coach mentality. This position has a lot of space for creativity and independence. You will be partnering with our Marketing, Product, and Customer Success teams to optimize sales processes, decrease closing times, and increase overall customer success.
We are a Y Combinator W14 company, backed by some of the best startup investors in the world. Our Sales team takes pride in finding the best solutions for our clients when it comes to Enterprise Email Orchestration. Our systems are responsible for more than 10 million emails each day, making us one of the top 300 email senders in the world. We provide Marketers with a simple and highly-available app to manage and send templated emails to their users, with minimal support from their development team.
During the First Month, You’ll…
- Learn the Sendwithus platform and be able to demo it in its entirety to any potential clients.
- Analyze our customer, market, and competitors, to discover differentiators of Sendwithus vs the market.
- Run and spearhead sales check-ins and meetings.
- Shadow sales calls, demos, and onboarding calls to give feedback and understand current client market.
- Work directly with the CEO and AEs to develop strategies and processes to improve the current sales cycle and pipeline.
- Observe the Sendwithus sales process and provide creative solutions to optimize both short-term and long-term strategies.
- Provide input to existing sales process to increase number of opportunities and decrease average sales cycle length.
During the First 3 Months, You’ll…
- Build and implement a mentoring plan for Account Executives and Sales Development to increase our competitive intelligence.
- Establish sales goals and create a plan to hit and exceed those goals.
- Participate in leadership planning to set quarterly sales goals for the team.
- Embody high standards of data integrity through accurate Salesforce reporting and forecasting.
- Communicate with our CEO and leadership team on the implementation of new targets and sales strategies to increase current pipeline.
During the First 6 Months, You’ll…
- Lead the Sales team in successfully closing enterprise deals.
- Work with Operations and Recruitment to grow the sales team.
- Partner with the Marketing team to target new markets, territories and partnerships that add value to our sales cycle.
- Increase your team’s win rate from 25% - 40%.
During the First 12 Months, You’ll…
- Consistently hit and exceed quotas.
- Have successfully executed on yearly quota - over 100%.
- Cultivated a dynamic team of AEs that closes deals consistently and ACV is increasing 15% QoQ.
- Partner with Marketing and other teams to gain insight into customer requests and pain points.
- Coach and mentor top performers to increase sales and goals.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + benefits + parental leave + office perks + dog friendly office.
- Rapid professional growth through and ability to grow your own team.
- You will own your projects and see them through to completion.
- Work with a small creative team ope to new ideas and projects.
If this sounds like you and you want to get involved with a growing startup send us your resume, LinkedIn profile, and any passion projects that you have worked on to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you.Learn More