San Francisco CA and Victoria BC · Full Time
Sendwithus is looking for a passionate and creative Web Designer to join our team in Victoria BC. You will be working with our Marketing and Sales team to create a unified voice and brand across landing pages and sales assets.
In your first month, you will…
- Get ramped up on our design process and learn the tone for the company.
- Work with the Marketing Lead to learn the Sendwithus message and product.
In your first three months, you will…
- Own landing page designs from wireframe to deployment.
- Research, test, and implement conversion focused layouts and designs.
- Create design assets for advertisements, e-books, case studies, and whitepapers.
- Optimize landing pages for traffic and design.
- Implement A/B tests for Sendwithus landing pages.
In your first six months, you will…
- Own and reiterate the Sendwithus style guide.
- Educate the Marketing and Product teams on design best practices.
- Advocate good UX across our platform.
- Own multiple landing pages, track metrics and make iterations based off of data.
- Design email templates for our open-source library.
- Contribute design assets to our two major community events (StartupSlam.io & BattleSnake.io).
In your first year, you will…
- Own the design process for Sendwithus landing pages.
- Lead the direction of the Sendwithus Brand in conjunction with the Marketing team.
- Run multiple optimization tests on our landing pages and make key design decisions based on the data that is being generated.
- Identify design problems across our landing pages and platform and devise elegant and creative solutions to correct them.
The Sendwithus Story
Sendwithus powers email communication for large online businesses. Our system handles thousands of users and more than 15 Million emails every day, ranging from real-time notifications and invoices to personalized marketing campaigns and product updates. Our customers include Microsoft, Zillow, DonorsChoose, and Teespring - in fact, we’re already one of the top 300 email senders in the world. We were part of Y Combinator’s W14 batch, have offices in both Victoria and San Francisco, and have raised more than $2.5 Million from some of the top tech investors in the world.
If this position sounds like something you want to be a part of, send us a portfolio of your work, an updated resume and a few lines describing who you are and your design process to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!