Sales Team Lead
San Francisco CA · Full Time
Sendwithus is looking for a Sales Lead to build out our sales team. We are looking for a leader who has experience scaling sales teams in a startup environment with a player/coach mentality. This position has a lot of space for creativity and independence. You will be partnering with our Marketing, Product, and Customer Success teams to optimize sales processes, decrease closing times, and increase overall customer success.
In your first month, you will…
- Learn the Sendwithus platform and be able to demo it in its entirety to any potential clients.
- Analyze our customer, market, and competitors, to discover differentiators of Sendwithus vs the market.
- Run and spearhead sales check-ins and meetings.
- Shadow sales calls, demos, and onboarding calls to give feedback and understand current client market.
- Work directly with the CEO and AEs to develop strategies and processes to improve the current sales cycle and pipeline.
- Observe the Sendwithus sales process and provide creative solutions to optimize both short-term and long-term strategies.
- Provide input to existing sales process to increase number of opportunities and decrease average sales cycle length.
In your first three months, you will…
- Build and implement a mentoring plan for Account Executives and Sales Development to increase our competitive intelligence.
- Establish sales goals and create a plan to hit and exceed those goals.
- Participate in leadership planning to set quarterly sales goals for the team.
- Embody high standards of data integrity through accurate Salesforce reporting and forecasting.
- Communicate with our CEO and leadership team on the implementation of new targets and sales strategies to increase current pipeline.
In your first six months, you will…
- Lead the Sales team in successfully closing enterprise deals.
- Work with Operations and Recruitment to grow the sales team.
- Partner with the Marketing team to target new markets, territories and partnerships that add value to our sales cycle.
- Increase your team’s win rate from 25% - 40%.
In your first twelve months, you will…
- Consistently hit and exceed quotas.
- Have successfully executed on yearly quota - over 100%.
- Cultivated a dynamic team of AEs that closes deals consistently and ACV is increasing 15% QoQ.
- Partner with Marketing and other teams to gain insight into customer requests and pain points.
- Coach and mentor top performers to increase sales and goals.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + benefits + parental leave + office perks + dog friendly office.
- Rapid professional growth and the ability to grow your own team.
- You will own your projects and see them through to completion.
- Work with a small creative team ope to new ideas and projects.
The Sendwithus Story
Sendwithus powers email communication for large online businesses. Our system handles thousands of users and more than 15 Million emails every day, ranging from real-time notifications and invoices to personalized marketing campaigns and product updates. Our customers include Microsoft, Zillow, DonorsChoose, and Teespring - in fact, we’re already one of the top 300 email senders in the world. We were part of Y Combinator’s W14 batch, have offices in both Victoria and San Francisco, and have raised more than $2.5 Million from some of the top tech investors in the world.
If this sounds like you and you want to get involved with a growing startup send us your resume, LinkedIn profile, and any passion projects that you have worked on to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you.